Come enjoy a memorable wrangling adventure on a Texas ranch with authentic cowboys. Perfect for couples, families or other groups eager to ditch their smartphones, swing into the saddle and ride under the Texas sky!
It doesn’t matter if you have never been on a horse before or if you have not ridden in years, our expert guides will start you off with an easy to understand lesson, ensuring that you will be comfortable and safe. No matter your experience level, you will enjoy the scenic views, fresh air and learning from our guides as they share their unique experiences as horsemen.
The kids will love feeding their horse a carrot, putting on their own western bandana that they will keep as a souvenir and demonstrating their cowboy skill on top of a gentle horse specifically chosen for their experience level.
- For ages 7 and up.
- Total experience time including instruction: 90 minutes
- Helmets are provided and each participant under the age of 18 is required to wear one. Helmets are recommended for everyone.
- No previous horse riding experience is necessary at our Waco attraction. Instruction is provided for all riders.
- Even though our horses are well trained and our guides are highly experienced, horses are unpredictable and horseback riding and related equine activities always involves risk. Every adult and a parent or guardian of every minor before participating at our Waco horseback riding adventures must read and sign a Waiver and Release of Liability; Indemnity and Hold Harmless Agreement and Horseback Riding and Safety Instructions and Ranch Rules. That document can be accessed from our Waiver and Release. We also provide waivers and they can be signed when you arrive at your appointment for horseback riding, one of Waco’s top things to do.
- For your comfort it’s best to wear appropriate riding apparel: long pants and riding boots. Closed-toe shoes are required. Helmets in small, medium and large sizes are provided; you can also bring your own.
- Our horses can carry a maximum of 250 pounds up the steep hills.
- If you feel like your guides have provided an exceptional horseback tour, gratuities are encouraged-and welcomed-at the end of the tour.