Guided Trail Ride
Enjoy an hour long horse ride along the rim of our limestone bluff overlooking the scenic Brazos River Valley, through shaded hardwood forests and up and down the hills. Experience the serenity of nature and be on the lookout for wildlife!
- For ages 6 and up.
- Helmets are provided and each participant under the age of 18 is required to wear one. Helmets are recommended for everyone.
- No previous horse riding experience is necessary. Instruction is provided for all riders.
- Horses are unpredictable and horseback riding and related equine activities always involve the risk of personal injury or death. Every adult and a parent or guardian of every minor before riding must read and sign a Waiver and Release of Liability; Indemnity and Hold Harmless Agreement and Horseback Riding and Safety Instructions and Ranch Rules. We provide waivers and they can be signed when you arrive for your appointment.
- For your comfort it’s best to wear appropriate riding apparel: long pants and riding boots. Closed-toe shoes are required. Helmets in small, medium and large sizes are provided; you can also bring your own.
- Our horses can carry a maximum of 250 pounds up the steep hills.
In the event of rain or bad weather, your money will be refunded in full. Your appointment can be cancelled and your money refunded to you only if you cancel within 7 days of your appointment. To cancel an appointment within 7 days of your scheduled appointment, text (254)723-6727 with your name, order confirmation number and specify that you’re cancelling your ride.
1 Hour Trail Ride