Come enjoy an hour long horse riding attraction in Waco along the rim of our limestone bluff overlooking the scenic Brazos River Valley, through shaded hardwood forests and up and down the hills. Meet real cowboys, experience the serenity of nature and be on the lookout for wildlife at one of Waco’s top things to do!
The cost for the one hour ride is $45/person. Call for our group rates if you would like to bring 6 or more people.
- For ages 6 and up.
- Helmets are provided and each participant under the age of 18 is required to wear one. Helmets are recommended for everyone.
- No previous horse riding experience is necessary at our Waco attraction. Instruction is provided for all riders.
- Even though our horses are well trained and our guides are highly experienced, horses are unpredictable and horseback riding and related equine activities always involves risk. Every adult and a parent or guardian of every minor before participating at our Waco horseback riding attraction must read and sign a Waiver and Release of Liability; Indemnity and Hold Harmless Agreement and Horseback Riding and Safety Instructions and Ranch Rules. We provide waivers and they can be signed when you arrive at your appointment for horseback riding, one of Waco’s top things to do.
- For your comfort it’s best to wear appropriate riding apparel: long pants and riding boots. Closed-toe shoes are required. Helmets in small, medium and large sizes are provided; you can also bring your own.
- Our horses can carry a maximum of 250 pounds up the steep hills.